Cruise-loving vacationers can now sail to Alaska, Hawaii and the Caribbean aboard a revolutionary new class of ship: the fantastic 88,500-ton Carnival Spirit. Not only is this 2,124-passenger superliner one of the longest ships in Carnival’s fleet but, thanks to a unique propulsion system, she is also one of the fastest. Moreover, she’ll have the largest percentage of outside staterooms of any cruise ship. 80% of her staterooms will have ocean views and, of those, 80% will have private balconies. To further dazzle guests are an 11-story grand atrium and a two-story indoor/outdoor promenade with clubs, lounges, an Egyptian-designed showroom, a ship-wide casino, a conference center, wedding chapel, and boulevard of fashionable shops. Another outstanding feature is her two-level Nautica Spa®, with its state-of-the-art fitness center, ocean-view steam rooms and saunas, and European-style spa offering the latest health and beauty treatments.
Carnival Spirit will also represent the epitome of Carnival’s Total Choice Dining program, which offers guests greater flexibility of dining hours, settings, and mode of dress. Restaurants will include the two-story formal dining room (with incredible views on three sides) and the casual indoor/outdoor Lido Deck dining room (where the 24-hour pizzeria is also located). A new dining option will also debut on this remarkable ship: the reservations-only supper club located beneath the ship’s expansive red glass dome. For fun in the sun, this ship features wide decks, a choice of four pools (including one with a retractable dome) and a Sports Deck jogging track. Kids from tots to teens will love the activities of Camp Carnival, which is headquartered in the ship’s aptly named Fun House.
First-time cruisers who want an active, high-energy, party atmosphere; young singles and couples; young-at-heart of any age; those who enjoy the flash and Las Vegas glitz or similar ambience.
Once you're within the Carnival Spirit activity limits, the possibilities are as vast as the water ways you're cruising through. Your preference will be precisely accommodated whether you're unleashing your inner child or finally rewarding that inner child with the vacation that it deserves.
* Swimming in any of the 4 pools
* Nautica Spa with Steam rooms & beauty salon
* Gymnasium which is fully equipped
* Jogging Track - 15 laps equal a mile
* Chippendale Library has a huge selection of books for your reading enjoyment
* Shopping in onboard boutiques on Fashion Boulevard
* Monarch's Card Room
* Photo Gallery
* The Fun House - Headquarters of the Camp Carnival program
* Huge 72ft spiral waterslide into a pool on Deck 11
* Kids pool
* 4 Whirlpools
* Organized onboard activities such as Ping Pong & Shuffleboard tournaments & much more.
Such tantalizing aromas, prepared to perfection, and hospitably served to pamper the appetites of our genuine guest; this is the world-renown "Total Choice Dining." We invite you to accompany the crew of Carnival Spirit for a feast that stands above all feast. We accommodate such casual dining as a Pizzeria to the elegance of the Empire Restaurant.
* Empire Restaurant - Elegant main Dining Room, Two Stories High
* La Playa Grille - Provides fabulous Bistro-Style Dining a the table of your choice
* Pizzeria - Open 24 hours
* The Fountain Cafe
* Nouveau Supper Club - Two Stories High (decks 10 and 11). This innovative, intimate restaurant complete with its own bandstand & bar is perfect for a special night out.
When the children are away, the adults are at play. Come step outside of the norm with our staff aboard the Carnival Spirit. We welcome you to utilize our array of entertainment for your disposal. We cater to the interest of many. Whether you're a bar or lounge hopper, we have 18 of them for your exploring desire. If you're a dancing machine we accommodate you with a Dancin' Dance Club to conquer. We also supply state-of-the-art virtual reality games in our Techno Arcade.
* Pharoh's Palace - Three Story Theatre to enjoy Las Vegas & Broadway Style Shows Nightly.
* Versailles Lounge
* Dancin' Dance Club - Two Stories High where the music plays until the wee hours
* Champions Bar with Dance Floor
* Louis XIV Casino - One of the Largest at sea
* Deco Lounge
* Napolean Room
* Shanghai Piano Lounge - A Sing-A-Long Bar
* Techno Arcade - Filled with State-of-the-Art Virtual Reality Games
* Canopy Bar
* Champion's Bar - The Sports Fan's Favorite
* Club Cool - Jazz Bar
Gratuities are conveniently charged to the passenger’s on board account at a rate of $10 per person per day. Additionally, a 15% gratuity is automatically added to all bar purchases. Note: Gratuity Policies are subject to change. Updated June 21, 2010
Carnival emphasizes casual dress during the day, and most evenings also enforce this “cruise casual” dress. However, a few nights may require a more refined approach to dress—this is categorized as “Cruise Elegance.” This may include cocktail dresses and pantsuits for women and dress slacks and shirts for men. Note: Dress Codes are subject to change. Updated June 20, 2010