Join us as we celebrate Pride of America's historic inaugural season. As the first brand-new U.S.flagged cruise ship in nearly 50 years, Pride of America has been designed to reflect America's favorite places.
On board, you will enjoy the spirited entertainment options, the Americana décor and the regional fare. And perhaps best of all, this fabulous new ship will offer all the freedom and choice of Freestyle Cruising.
America's top destinations are now in Hawai'i aboard Pride of America.
From bow to stern, every inch of décor is dedicated to the places America loves.
First U.S. flagged cruise ship in nearly half a century and the biggest ever built.
Warm and friendly 100% American crew.
Pride of America's Historic Inaugural Season
During her inaugural season, she’s offering three exhilarating, historic itineraries, from the exciting shores of Miami through the Panama Canal, to a voyage from San Francisco across the Pacific to her new home in Hawaii. As a U.S.-flagged ship, her guests receive the exclusive benefit of cruising through the Hawaii Islands with no required foreign port stop. So come be a part of history in the making aboard Pride of America.
Golf Hawaii with NCL America
The new NCL Golf Hawaii Program, available exclusively on Pride of Aloha and Pride of America, offers golfers a vacation to indulge their golf fantasies on some of the world's most fabulous courses. NCL's Golf Hawaii Program lines up the perfect golf and Freestyle Cruising vacation – and you don't even have to bring your clubs!
First-time cruisers, active travelers of all ages who want an all-around fun vacation. Joiners. Repeaters and middle-income travelers who like entertainment and recreational variety of a large ship - but not as large as a megaliner. Those whose special interest relate to sports and music, particularly jazz and country. Those who vacation with their children.
* Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
* Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
* Atrium gift shop & 20,000 sq. ft department store for duty-free shopping, jewelry, souvenirs and logo items
* Wine Cellar offers wine tastings, displays and sales
* Photo Gallery and Photo Shop for cruise photos, film and developing
* 1 outdoor & 1 indoor swimming pool and whirlpools for total relaxation
* Kid's Water World pool area with space age theme
* Deck sports include volleyball, basketball, golf driving range, batting cage, shuffleboard, jogging track
* Full service Barong Spa includes extensive fitness center, indoor pool, aerobics, sauna & steam rooms and beauty parlor
* Conference Center has main boardroom and 4 meeting rooms
* Library for quiet reading
* Card Room for cards, games & puzzles
* Wedding Chapel for weddings or vow renewals
* Internet Cafe allows guests to go online while enjoying cappuccino or espresso
* Kid's Korner with supervised youth counsel
The choice is yours.
With Freestyle Cruising, you travel a world of dining options all in one week. From elegant French bistros and Italian trattorias to sushi and tapas bars, and more, there’s a different dining option for almost every night of your cruise. With up to 10 different restaurants, each featuring a diverse an ever-changing menu, you’ll always find exactly what you’re in the mood for. And there are no fixed seatings.
Imagine restaurants open from 5:30 pm to midnight so that you can choose from an early dinner before the show or a later romantic dinner for the two of you. And of course there’s always the option of 24-hour room service. You’re free to dine where, when and with whom you choose. Just as it should be on your vacation.
* Skyline Restaurant of the 1930's offering a traditional dining experience
* Liberty Restaurant classical design from Colonial days offering a traditional dining experience
* Steakhouse Texan decor serving choice of certified Angus beef,veal,pork,lamb seafood and grilled chicken
* Asian Fusion Restaurant featuring a sushi and sashimi bar and a Teppanyaki room offering interactive Japanese dining prepared in front of quests
* Jefferson's Bistro featuring an a la carte menu of nouvelle and classic French cuisine
* Cadillac Diner 24-hour,1950's style diner featuring decor of 50's Rock n Roll stars complete with Cadillac seats and a video juke box.
As the sun sets and the little ones are sound asleep, the dynamic entertainment opportunities are just getting started for the adults. If you're looking for that perfect Lounge atmosphere, you're guaranteed to find exactly what you're looking for if not better. In the need for a little risk taking?
* Stardust Theatre soars three decks with European opera house ambiance and full production shows
* Dazzles Lounge offers cabaret shows, dancing and also functions as a disco
* Gatsby's Champagne Bar offers fine champagnes by the glass
* Havana Club offers hand-rolled premium cigars, humidor, fine cognac served in warm glasses, malt whiskey and relaxed seating
* The Red Lion English Pub offers darts, pints, pool, and large screen TV for sports broadcasts
* Java Cafe offers majestic atrium views, offers specialty coffees and pastries
* Circus-themed Karaoke Bar include 6 private rooms
* Spinnakers Observation Lounge with live music and dance floor
Gratuities for Royal Caribbean are automatically charged to each passenger’s on-board account. These come out to about $15.50 per person per day for suite guests, and $9.75 for all other cabins. Additionally, a 15% gratuity is added to all bar purchases. Note: Gratuity Policies are subject to change. Updated June 21, 2010
On Royal Caribbean, there are three different forms of evening dress that a passenger will need. These include casual, “smart” casual, and formal. Usually two evenings will require formal wear (on a one-week cruise). Note: Dress Codes are subject to change. Updated June 21, 2010