Star Princess is a destination all her own, and with more than 700 balcony staterooms and an entire deck of mini-suites, you can enjoy your own stellar view. Packed with amenities, relax at your choice of four pools as well as the Lotus Spa. Dine on some of the finest food at sea in the Amalfi, Portofino and Capri dining rooms, or go casual with pizza and burgers. And enjoy a myriad of entertainment options from dancing at Skywalkers Nightclub to relaxing conversation at Shooter's Cigar Bar.
Modestly affluent first-timers, frequent cruisers who want easy-paced travel, are not demanding, prefer an even balance between sea and land time, and who understand that the Love Boat was only a television show.
If you've been looking for the most ultimate of cruising experience of your dreams, you've found exactly what you're looking for and more. This vessel of your dreams consists of every activity under the sun that you can possibly want to get into. Whether you're planning on spending your time being pampered from head to toe in a Spa or participating in every deck sport that you can find, this vessel remains equip to accommodate all.
* Daily scheduled activities organized by cruise staff
* Shopping galleria with dutyfree shop, drug store, jewelry shop, Princess logo items
* Destination & shopping lectures and shore excursions
* Full service Lotus Spa with oceanview massage & aromatherapy rooms, beauty salon
* Fully equipped oceanview gymnasium with "Cruisercise" health & fitness program and health juice bar
* Acres of open and protected decks for swimming, sunning and viewing
* Three-laps-to-a-mile promenade deck
* Neptune's Reef and Pool with simulated coral reefs and beach areas
* Lap Pool with a current to swim against
* Calypso Reef and Pool with Crystal Dome for all weather swimming
* 9 Whirlpool Spas to soak your cares away
* Deck sports include shuffleboard, deck chess, jogging track, paddle tennis and ping-pong
* Princess Links computerized golf center with nine-hole putting green for the golf enthusiast
* Voyages of Discovery virtual reality center
Prepare yourself to indulge in the most delectable cuisines and pastries that you'll ever encounter. Our ingenious well-renown chefs are highly capable of mastering your old favorites and creating possibly new favorites. No matter whether you're in the mood for a little outdoor dining or the atmosphere of indoor dining, the Star Princess will furnish whichever dining preference you acquire.
* Donatello, Canaletto and Bernini dining rooms serving sit-down breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Sabatini's Trattoria for Italian meals of pizza, pasta and tiramasu
* The Desert Rose is the first Southwestern restaurant at sea, featuring everything from margaritas to quesadillas
* Outdoor and pool-side Prego Pizzeria serves up freshly baked slices
* Horizon Court offers 24-hour breakfast & lunch buffets and sit-down, casual dinners
* Trident Grill serves burgers and bites outdoors by the pool
* Promenade Lounge & Bar serving special wines and caviar on ice
* Meet at the Lobby Bar for cocktails with new found friends
* Center Court Bar, Oasis Bar, Tradewinds Bar, Outrigger Bar, Calypso Bar, The Mermaid's Tail Bar serving cocktails up on deck and poolside
* Sundaes ice cream bar for sweet creations
* Daily afternoon tea
* 24-hour room service with hot & cold entrees
Every Cruise features our award-winning production shows, most of which are written, costumed and choreographed by Princess. These exciting, lavish productions feature some of the largest Casts at sea, performing hits from Broadway through to the Contemporary Classics of today. Many of our vessels feature more than one Theater venue, ensuring that you have the choice of seeing a show before or after Dinner . . . . or maybe you'd rather wait until another night? No problem - it's all about choice and at Princess we understand that there are so many things to do, you need the flexibility that only Personal Choice Cruising can afford.
* Princess Theater with 36-foot proscenium arch stage and perfect-viewing seating for Broadway-style musicals
* Vista Lounge with Las Vegas-style nightclub revue
* Intimate Explorers offering cabaret club performances
* 13,500 square-foot Atlantis Casino with slots, blackjack, craps, roulette, Caribbean stud, the largest at sea
* Skywalkers is a fabulous observatory by day and a stunning nightclub at night, suspended 15 decks above the sea
* Golden Plaza atrium with comfy chairs, live music and inviting bar, the perfect spot for meeting friends and people watching
* Relax amidst nautical memorabilia and cocktails in the Wheelhouse Bar
* Players Sports Bar with live broadcasts
During your cruise, regardless of which Princess ship you choose, you will meet staff who provide you with excellent service. Crew members often rotate to different vessels within the Princess fleet which helps to maintain our high standards on every ship. These dedicated workers reflect our philosophy that all crew on all ships are but one family who share in our success.
To simplify the tipping process for our guests, a discretionary gratuity of $12 per person for mini-suites and suites, and $11.50 per guest in all other staterooms per day (including children) will be automatically added to your shipboard account on a daily basis. This gratuity will be shared amongst those staff who help provide and support your cruise experience, including all waitstaff, stateroom stewards, buffet stewards, and housekeeping staff across the fleet.
For all sailings departing on or after January 1, 2016, the price of the gratuities will be as follows:
Inside, Oceanview & Balcony: $12.95 per person per day.
Mini-Suite & Suite: $13.95 per person per day
A 15% gratuity is added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts, and Lotus Spa® services. This is shared amongst the beverage staff, their support staff and Lotus Spa® personnel.
Casino dealers and youth staff do not share in these gratuities. We know you will find these services onboard exemplary.
Please note gratuities will be deemed undisputed unless a request to modify is received prior to disembarking the ship.
All policies are subject to change at the discretion of the cruise line. (10-12-15)
Princess cruises recommend stylish, casual sports wear for during the day. For dining, Princess designates dress codes as either “Smart casual” or formal.
Note: Dress Codes are subject to change. Updated June 21, 2010