A member of Princess' Grand Class fleet, the Sun Princess redefines the cruise vacation by offering passengers freedom from traditional cruising regimentation, creating a "what you want, when you want" atmosphere of onboard choice and flexibility. Multiple dining and entertainment options include such features as a 24-hour restaurant, authentic pizzerias, a wine and caviar bar, two main showrooms, a computerized golf center, an ocean-view fitness center, separate children's and teen's centers, and four lavish pools. Providing "big ship choice, small ship feel," the Sun Princess also includes 410 balcony cabins, where passengers can take advantage of the vessel's 24-hour room service while enjoying the scenery of their cruise.
Modestly affluent first-timers, frequent cruisers who want easy-paced travel, are not demanding, prefer an even balance between sea and land time, and who understand that the Love Boat was only a television show.
If you're looking for that ideal cruising experience that you've been dreaming of, Princess' Sun Princess would be the perfect ship for you. Let your hair down, kick of your shoes, and unleash your inner child. Make this much needed vacation as adventurous as possible. You're guaranteed to have the most optimum affair of a lifetime.
* Daily scheduled activities organized by cruise staff
* Destination & shopping lectures and shore excursions
* Shopping galleria with duty free shop, drug store, jewelry shop, Princess logo items
* Fully equipped state-of-the-art gym & aerobics room and "Cruisercise" health & fitness program
* Wrap-around Promenade Deck for jogging and walk-a-mile
* Beauty Salon with full service treatments
* Full service Riviera Spa with sauna/steam rooms and massage
* 4 outdoor pools and 5 whirlpool spas
* Deck sports including ping-pong, shuffleboard, volleyball, basketball, paddle tennis
* Princess Links golf simulator for the golf enthusiast
* Bay View Reading Room wood-panelled library features private reading and "books on tape" listening chairs
* Card Room with backgammon, bridge, board games, puzzles
* Photo Gallery and Photo Shop with film and developing
* Cyberspace children center with daily activities, video arcade for teens
* Business Center complete with phone, fax and computer facilities
Prepare yourself to indulge in the most delectable cuisines and pastries that you'll ever encounter. Our ingenious well-renown chefs are highly capable of mastering your old favorites and creating possibly new favorites. No matter whether you're in the mood for a little outdoor dining or the atmosphere of indoor dining, the Sun Princess will furnish whichever dining preference you acquire.
* The Marquis and Regency dining rooms with intimate dining areas offer sit-down breakfast, lunch and dinner service
* 24-hour Horizon Court with indoor and outdoor seating, offering breakfast & lunch buffets and alternative casual dinner service
* Verdi's Pizzeria serves made-to-order pizzas, wine and beer
* La Patisserie serving freshly-baked pastries and a medley of hot specialty coffees
* Daily afternoon tea
* Outdoor hamburger grill and ice cream station
* Complimentary 24-hour room service
Every Cruise features our award-winning production shows, most of which are written, costumed and choreographed by Princess. These exciting, lavish productions feature some of the largest Casts at sea, performing hits from Broadway through to the Contemporary Classics of today. Many of our vessels feature more than one Theater venue, ensuring that you have the choice of seeing a show before or after Dinner . . . . or maybe you'd rather wait until another night? No problem - it's all about choice and at Princess we understand that there are so many things to do, you need the flexibility that only Personal Choice Cruising can afford.
* Princess Theatre with 36-foot proscenium arch stage for full production shows
* Vista Lounge offering cabaret entertainment, comedian acts, dancing
* Full service Grand Casino with 165 slot machines, blackjack, roulette, poker and craps
* Rendez-Vous Wine Bar featuring fine collection of wines, champagnes, vodkas and caviar on ice
* Topsiders, Sundowners Bar, and the Riviera poolside bars serving exclusive cocktail creations
* Wheelhouse Bar with dark wood panelling, leather chairs, a perfect place for meeting friends
* Shooting Stars disco open to wee hours of the night
During your cruise, regardless of which Princess ship you choose, you will meet staff who provide you with excellent service. Crew members often rotate to different vessels within the Princess fleet which helps to maintain our high standards on every ship. These dedicated workers reflect our philosophy that all crew on all ships are but one family who share in our success.
To simplify the tipping process for our guests, a discretionary gratuity of $12 per person for mini-suites and suites, and $11.50 per guest in all other staterooms per day (including children) will be automatically added to your shipboard account on a daily basis. This gratuity will be shared amongst those staff who help provide and support your cruise experience, including all waitstaff, stateroom stewards, buffet stewards, and housekeeping staff across the fleet.
For all sailings departing on or after January 1, 2016, the price of the gratuities will be as follows:
Inside, Oceanview & Balcony: $12.95 per person per day.
Mini-Suite & Suite: $13.95 per person per day
A 15% gratuity is added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts, and Lotus Spa® services. This is shared amongst the beverage staff, their support staff and Lotus Spa® personnel.
Casino dealers and youth staff do not share in these gratuities. We know you will find these services onboard exemplary.
Please note gratuities will be deemed undisputed unless a request to modify is received prior to disembarking the ship.
All policies are subject to change at the discretion of the cruise line. (10-12-15)
Princess cruises recommend stylish, casual sports wear for during the day. For dining, Princess designates dress codes as either “Smart casual” or formal.
Note: Dress Codes are subject to change. Updated June 21, 2010