When you sail with Azamara Club Cruises, you can look forward to experiencing ports of call that you normally couldn’t reach with a larger cruise line. That’s because Azamara’s fleet is smaller and able to dock in exotic destinations such as the Troll Fjord in Norway, Hong Kong, St. Barts, and Sicily. Want to visit Bali or see the Great Barrier Reef? Azamara has an incredible itinerary that’s got you covered — and that’s just one jaw-dropping voyage out of many.
Cruise with Azamara Club Cruises, and you can look forward to more time spent in each destination. Wouldn’t it be nice to not feel rushed and really get to experience your hard-earned vacation? You also won’t need to worry about gratuities; they’re included, as are international wines, spirits, and beer.
Entertainment & Attractions
Azamara Club Cruises® offers extraordinary level of personal service, superb cuisine, outstanding amenities and thoughtfully designed accommodations. Azamara Club Cruises® will ensure an unforgettable cruise experience for each of their valued guests. By providing you with perfection at every possible turn, Azamara's goal is to make you a lifelong guest - and friend - who will look forward to returning to the beautiful decks of Azamara's beautiful ships time and again.
Activities onboard include:
- White Night Parties: Don’t think of missing Azamara’s famous poolside buffet and party, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Colorful décor and linen-draped tables, a fabulous buffet feast, and boutique wines on the house make this an event like no other. Dance late into the night as the live band kicks in after dinner.
- Onboard Shopping: You’ll find a tasteful collection of merchandise and beautiful jewelry and watches in four onboard stores. Watch your daily news for specials and one-time offers that make shopping even more fun.
- Casino Luxe: The Casino will keep you entertained with blackjack, roulette, slot machines, and three-card poker games. Group and individual gaming lessons are offered at no charge—a great way to learn gaming strategy! And for all you sports fans, the Casino features a flat-screen TV and full bar, making it a very pleasant place to keep up with your favorite teams. The Casino accepts payment by key card, cash, credit card, travelers checks and foreign currency.
- Cabaret Lounge: Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with a full bar and cozy tables. You could see as many as three distinctly different shows while onboard.
Azamara Onboard Enrichment Programs include:
- Seminars and lectures by Azamara’s own onboard experts, with opportunities for questions and discussion
- Port-of-call lectures focusing on destination highlights, history and culture, plus tips about lesser-known excursions in each port
- Land Discoveries® seminars to help you learn about particular excursions
- Wine tastings hosted by Azamara's sommelier
- Culinary demonstrations
- Computer classes in Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop available through eConnections (nominal charge applies)
Spa & Fitness
The secret to maintaining vitality? Exercise more. Many Azamara guests are eager to do just that, and they make it easy with complimentary group classes like sunset yoga on the deck, Pilates, cycling, core workouts, and nutrition classes.
Not the class type? Then head to Azamara's well-equipped Fitness Center filled with lifecycles, treadmills, stair-steppers and weights and work out at your own pace as you enjoy spectacular ocean views.
Ramp up the benefits with specialized training (for additional cost):
- Customized personal training: Certified personal trainers will work with you to develop a customized workout plan and lead you through individualized instruction. Take written material back home and keep it up! Customized Pilates instruction is also available.
- Body Sculpt Boot Camp: Offered by the spa, this get-fit boot camp includes individual analysis with a personal trainer and four supervised group workouts.
- Spa services can be purchased a la carte or in specially priced packages. Reservations are required for most services, and slots quickly fill up, so please plan ahead. Choose from an extensive menu of services including:
- Thalassotherapy bath: Enter your private spa deck with a bubbling salt water bath and powerful jets that massage you as you soak up the views.
- Facial Glow services: State of the art skin care and restorative facials for men and women.
- Massage therapy: Hot stone therapy, deep tissue massage, Swedish massage and other exotic massage treatments from around the world.
- Body sculpting: Renewing seaweed wraps, cellulite reduction body sculpting, lime and ginger salt glows, and more.
- Spa rituals: A selection of carefully crafted half and full-day packages including body sculpting, facials and massage for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Teeth whitening: Services for bright beautiful smiles.
|Aug 17||Sep 17||Oct 17||Nov 17||Dec 17||Jan 18||Feb 18||Mar 18||Apr 18||May 18||Jun 18||Jul 18|
|Australia / New Zealand||$5,469||$4,051|
|Orient Far East||$3,999||$3,699||$1,844||$3,238||$3,882|