Press Release - October 4, 2017
CRUISEDIRECT.COM CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY WITH REIMAGINED WEBSITE
New Site Offers a More Visually-Compelling, Customer-Driven Experience
Morristown, NJ, October 4, 2017 – In honor of its 15th anniversary in business, CruiseDirect.com, the world’s highest-rated cruise travel company, has reimagined it's award-winning consumer website.
CruiseDirect.com has consistently received rave reviews from customers for its intuitive design, compelling content and incredible deals as well as its certified cruise concierge team. The agency has now taken the customer experience to a new level with the addition of:
• Dynamic departure guides with valuable itinerary information about cruise ports, closest airports to the cruise terminal, cruise calendars, weather, hotels and flights information
• Award-winning interactive maps with detailed information on ports and destinations
• Current CDC inspection ratings of all partner cruise lines and their ships
• Ship features and amenities allowing customers to search by favorite activities onboard, everything from culinary demonstrations to ice rinks
• Enhanced imagery and videos for every ship listed on CruiseDirect.com – everything from staterooms to onboard entertainment, bars, restaurants, pools and kid’s programs
• Unbiased customer ship reviews from past guests with helpful information about the onboard experience, shore excursions and more
• Promotions on every itinerary, no booking fees as well as its 100% price guarantee, continue to be key attributes of the enhanced site
Customers are thrilled with new enhancements. According to frequent customer Kira Glynn, “The CruiseDirect.com website is very easy to navigate. All offers are clearly displayed and explained. It’s is a go-to- site for me to book our favorite vacations!”
“We’ve just turned 15 years old and to celebrate, we’ve reimagined our award-winning website embedded with powerful tools we think consumers will love,” said John Maguire, CruiseDirect.com CEO. “These new tools, like interactive maps, dynamic departure port guides, real passenger reviews and intuitive searching, are sure to help customers easily find the perfect cruise at the lowest price — guaranteed.”
Maguire shares that the site will continue to evolve, with exciting phase two enhancements scheduled for January 2018.
For more information about CruiseDirect.com, visit https://www.cruisedirect.com or @CruiseDirectInc.
CruiseDirect.com is the world's highest-rated online cruise travel company. It is dedicated to providing its customers with access to exceptional deals on cruise vacations. The company works with the industry's leading suppliers, giving them access to special rates that they use to give customers great savings. Since 2001, CruiseDirect.com has helped half a million customers find the perfect cruise packages through their easy-to-navigate website. Their cutting-edge booking engine provides travelers with live pricing and availability, while their customer reviews, CDC ratings, and illustrative maps offer more detailed information than any other booking site, making CruiseDirect.com a one-stop shop for all things cruise related.
Media Contact: John Dwyer, email@example.com.