Royal Caribbean Cruises means fun and adventure for the families and couples that love this cruise line. There’s so much to do that you can’t help but be delighted. Drive a bumper car, go zip lining or go ice skating — or even practice simulated flying on the great Quantum class ships! Catch a wave on the FlowRider® or take the kids to mini golf.
You can even learn to scuba dive on a Royal Caribbean cruise. If all that fun has you in need of some rest, escape to the adults-only Solarium. Learn language skills, jewelry making, or how to salsa. Of course, you can just partake in wine tasting or watch a cooking demonstration, we won’t judge.
Enjoy these activities and more with Royal Caribbean Cruises while sailing the Caribbean. Or maybe the Mediterranean or Hawaii is more your speed. Royal Caribbean even offers cruises in Australia, the Arabian Gulf, and Asia.
|Ship||Rating||Launched||Pax||Crew||Pools||Bars||Casino||Kids Programs||CDC Score||Minimum Price|
Entertainment & Attractions
Royal Caribbean sets the cruise industry standard with dazzling, full-scale productions, every night on every cruise – all included in your fare. Take a seat and be awed by Broadway musicals, ice skating, dive shows and original productions with live orchestra, sweeping lights, intricate costuming and incredible talent culled from across the globe. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions. It could be a contemporary stage production or a Las Vegas-inspired floorshow, a headline musical act, or a fast and loose live comedy show. No matter which show is on stage, one thing's for sure-it'll leave you cheering. Royal Caribbean Productions sets the industry standard for cruise line entertainment at sea. From Broadway-caliber performances to interactive and ice shows, our talent from all over the world offers exciting onboard entertainment for guests of all ages. Available on all ships.
- Karaoke: Step into the spotlight and sing your favorite songs. It's a chance for our most gifted guest singers to battle it out for the title of Karaoke Superstar!
- Boogie Bodies: Sing along or lip sync to pop hits with friends and family while your heads are superimposed onto animated bodies. It's fun to participate in and even more fun to watch. You'll even get a DVD of the experience to take home with you!
- Gotta Dance: Wow your cruise mates with your new moves learned in this Hip Hop dance adventure. Like the award-winning documentary that inspired it, Gotta Dance incorporates unforgettable choreography - in an easy-to-follow format open to all ages, languages and skill levels. Exclusive to Royal Caribbean International.
- Bingo: Bingo onboard a Royal Caribbean ship is not just a game - it's an event. With all kinds of cool themes and exciting prizes like spa treatments, shopping sprees - even a fantastic cruise vacation - you'll never want to yell "Bingo!" anywhere else. It truly is fun for the whole family.
- Golf Simulator: Want to get ready for a big match at the next port? If you're sailing on a Freedom, Voyager or Radiance class ship, Royal Caribbean has just the thing to help you work out that slice. The realistic golf simulator is a great tool for perfecting your game. And it's a whole lot of fun too. A small fee is required.
- Inline Skating: Enjoy the wind in your face as you zip around hundreds of feet above the ocean on inline skates. Protective equipment and skates for kids and adults are available for checkout daily in the Sports Deck, free of charge.
- Ziplining: The Sports Deck onboard Oasis of the Seas® and Allure of the Seas® offers a thrilling new experience-the Zip Line. Guests race diagonally across an open-air atrium for a unique eagle's-eye view, as they soar from one end of the ship to the other. Brace yourself for a spine-tingling rush view that will surely top your favorite cruising memories of all time.
- FlowRider: Only Royal Caribbean gives you the chance to surf onboard a ship. The sloped, wavelike surface of the FlowRider is perfect for beginning, intermediate and advanced surfers. And the surrounding stadium seating and bar are great for surveying wipeouts. Try it out on Freedom and Oasis class ships.
- Rock Climbing: Royal Caribbean's signature rock climbing walls are their most popular feature and are available on all Royal Caribbean cruise ships. Whether it's your first time on a rock wall or you're a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience.All of the equipment is provided including shoes, helmets and harnesses. All you need to do is bring a pair of socks and, of course, your sense of adventure.
- Casino Royale: Casino RoyaleSM is a little bit of Vegas, a little bit of Monte Carlo and a lot of Royal Caribbean fun. There are games for all levels of players. There are onboard lessons for novice players and tournaments for the more advanced. Each ship features an exciting casino, packed with eclectic artwork, all types of table games, slot machines, and much, much more. The number of tables and machines varies by ship. Enter a tournament or try your hand at card games, roulette, craps or the slot machines.
Royal Caribbean offers a variety of entertainment spots for youth onboard.
- BABIES 6-18 MONTHS: Set aside some special family time onboard and join in the fun of the Royal Babies interactive classes held in one of the onboard lounges. These enriching activities have been developed by early childhood experts at Fisher-Price and are hosted by trained youth staff. A parent or caregiver MUST accompany children 6 to 36 months of age during all activity sessions.
- BABIES 18-36 MONTHS: Join your child in the fun of Royal Tots, interactive playgroup sessions developed by early childhood experts at Fisher-Price. Each 45-minute session, held in one of the onboard lounges, offers activities that expose children to new experiences and teach you how to make playtime learning time as well. Draw from an onboard treasure chest of Fisher-Price toys during your stay. Fisher-Price Toy Lending Program consists of a collection of developmental toys, specifically created for infants and toddlers ages 18-36 months. Borrow and exchange toys for a new activity every day, and help your little one’s growing mind learn through play.
- AQUANAUTS 3-5 YEARS: Your Aquanauts' time onboard will not only be fun, it will be educational too! They'll get to learn about local customs, do cool science experiments and make great new friends. Activities your voyager might enjoy, include: Adventure Science by High Touch High Tech, Adventure Art by Crayola®, Sail Into Storytime, Adventure Theater by Camp Broadway. Other Games and Theme Activities: Nutty Nicknames, Un-Birthday Party, Camp Aquanauts, Ice-Cream Party, Super Hero Afternoon, Face Painting, Pirate Night, Talent Show, Under The Sea Night and Pajama Rama Movie Night.
- EXPLORERS 6 - 8 YEARS: One thing you won't have to worry about during your cruise adventure is a bored Explorer! All kinds of exciting activities await your 6- to 8-year-olds, like hands-on science experiments, scavenger hunts, theater games, and more. Activities your voyager might enjoy include: Adventure Science by High Touch High Tech, Adventure Art by Crayola®, & Adventure Theater by Camp Broadway. Other Explorer Games and Theme Activities: Wide World of Extremes Party, Name That Tune, Dancing Through the Decades, Pirate Night, Ice-Cream Party, Scavenger Hunts, Bingo and Movie Mania.
- VOYAGERS 9 - 11 YEARS: Voyagers program is all about kids having a great time, learning new things and making new friends from all over the world. Activities your Voyager might enjoy include: Adventure Science by High Touch High Tech, Adventure Art by Crayola®, Adventure Theater by Camp Broadway. Other Voyager Games and Theme Activities: The X Games, Rockin' Through the Decades, Reggae Beach Party, Scavenger Hunts, List-O-Rama, Backstage Tour, The Art Walk, Win, Cruise or Draw, Talent Show and Sports Tournaments.
- TEENS 12-14 YEARS: Our 12- to 14-year-old guests can come join activities and games when they want to, or just chill with friends in our teen-only lounge. And parents don't have to worry about you hanging out there, because every member of the teen staff holds a college degree in education, recreation or a related field and has experience working with youth ages 3-17. Activities young teens might enjoy include: Theme Nights, Improv Games, FlowRider®, Scratch DJ Academy, Mocktail Competition, Dodgeball, Open Mic and Talent Show, Ice-Skating, Teen BBQ, Dive-In Movie and Pool Party, Meet the Stars Backstage, DDR, Teen Casino, Unplugged Jam Sessions, Snowball Fight in the Caribbean, Climbing Competition.
- TEENS 15-17 YEARS: The 15 - 17 Teen program isn't some structured set of classes or rules. You are almost an adult, and it's your vacation too. So Royal Caribbean gives you the freedom you deserve. You can join events all day, or come and go as you want. We've got great laid-back hangouts where you can just chill with your new friends. Some of the ships also have teen-only clubs where you can dance, listen to music or just hang out. Activities Teens might enjoy include: Theme Nights, Battle of the Sexes, FlowRider®, Scratch DJ Academy, Dodgeball, Teen Casino, Open Mic Night?, Ice-Skating, Dive-In Movie and Pool Party, Sneak Peek Backstage, Unplugged Jam Sessions, Climbing Competition, Karaoke.
Spa & Fitness
From weight machines, free weights, stationary spin bikes, stair steppers, treadmills, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and thermal suites, you will find everything you need to stay fit in the fitness center. Plus a sweeping ocean view that extends for miles!
- Aerobics in Motion: The aerobics program features dynamic, multilevel, easy-to-follow combinations set to the latest music. Suitable for all ages, this class is a must!
- Shape Up/Step Up:The step program consists of dynamic, easy-to-follow moves, featuring simple transitions and cool music.
- Pathway to Yoga: The yoga program brings the philosophies of yoga to life onboard our ships. Featuring familiar postures and breathing techniques, the program offers two levels of classes.
- Shape Up/Pump Up: This resistance training program features exacting moves while creating a balance in postural motion. Great music and great results are guaranteed.
- Wheels in Motion: Our group cycling program features profiled formats, such as endurance rides, all-terrain rides, interval rides, and mind and body journeys. You're going to sweat and you're going to love it. The Wheels in Motion program is not available on Enchantment of the Seas, Legend of the Seas, or Splendour of the Seas.
- Shape Up/Firm Up: This conditioning program focuses on the abdominals, hips and thighs. Every instructor is an expert in providing activities that reach the hard-to-get places.
- Aquamotio: The aqua program features a water workout that both challenges and supports the body.
- Combat in Motion: This Vitality program is a fusion of Eastern martial arts practices and Western dynamic aerobic conditioning. Set to the hottest music, this program is a blast!
- Circuits in Motion: This circuit program is a dynamic fast track to fitness. Cardio and resistance work are formatted to produce great results fast.
- Wake Up/Shape U: The Walk-a-Mile program provides an eclectic mind and body combination that focuses on core abdominal strength, posture, flexibility and relaxation.
- Balance in Motion: The Balance in Motion program provides a varied mind and body regimen that focuses on core abdominal strength, posture, flexibility and relaxation.
- Spa Indulgence: Your treatment will be choreographed by Royal Caribbean’s spa staff to ensure the most enjoyable and beneficial result. The finest Signature Treatments will optimize your relaxation onboard, leaving you refreshed, rejuvenated and replenished. With all the luxurious spa treatments available, it can be tough deciding which to choose.