Save Big With Our Family Cruise Deals
No matter the size of your tribe, you can save a lot with family cruise deals from CruiseDirect, whether you're looking for family cruises from NJ, Vancouver, or Miami. We guarantee the lowest prices, and our cruise experts can help you choose the best cruise for your needs. Count on CruiseDirect to help you score the best family cruise deals!
Famiyl Cruise FAQs:
What Is the Best Family Cruise Line?
Cruising families really love Carnival for its wide range of activities for family members of all ages. Of course, Disney is a favorite among families, and the cruise line is no different. Kids love the waterslides and onboard entertainment options. Royal Caribbean is another popular option for families, with expedited dining for young children and a spacious kids' club. Many cruise lines are accommodating of families, so you have plenty of options.
Does a Carnival Cruise Have Family Suites?
If you're booking a large family cruise with Carnival, you will want to look into their stateroom options. Staterooms can be quite large, and some of them are adjoining. Book early for the best selection and to score adjoining rooms.
How Much Does a Cruise Cost for a Family of Four?
The cost of a cruise for a family of four will typically start at around $600. Remember that the total price of your family vacation can vary greatly depending on the length of your itinerary, your destination, and the type of room you choose (interior, oceanview, or suite). But when you consider everything that the price of a cruise includes, it's a steal compared to a traditional family vacation!
How Do I Book a Family Reunion on a Cruise?
Is there a more fun way to get the family together than on a cruise? Here are a few tips to help you plan your family reunion on a cruise ship.
- Appoint a leader to organize! If your family is large, organizing the cruise can become chaotic. A travel agent may also be a big help for planning a large group cruise.
- Large group cruises often include one free fare after you pass a certain number of bookings. Raffle off your free room to keep things fair.
- Consider a row of balcony cabins; then, you'll have one large, shareable space on the balcony.
- Create a website or social media group where you can post cruise details for the family to keep track of.
- Determine your meet-up points ahead of time. Decide what meals and activities will be shared. It's also a good idea to not attempt to do everything together, which is bound to lead to some frustration.
- Make reservations in advance. You'll want to make sure places like restaurants can accommodate your large group.
- Buy matching T-shirts! This might sound cheesy, but they'll help you find family members onboard, create cute photo ops, and be a fun souvenir of your trip.
What Are the Best Family Cruise Vacations?
Check out these ships to find some of the best family cruises:
- Carnival Horizon: The Dr. Seuss WaterWorks, a whimsical water park featuring lots of splashy fun, is a highlight of this Carnival family cruise option. You can also participate in Seuss-a-Palooza Story Time, take in a movie at the ship's IMAX theater, or even join in a Lip Sync Battle: Perform your way to victory and win a special prize! Camp Ocean, for ages 2 to 11, is also a lot of fun for kids, and this program will give grown-ups a chance to sneak off to the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat for a little relaxation.
- Disney Dream: Of course Disney family cruises would land on this list, seeing as Disney is one of the top names in family fun. Disney Dream offers three- and four-day sailings to the Bahamas that are easy to combine with a trip to Walt Disney World. Onboard attractions include Disney stage shows, themed dance parties, special kids' club activities, and the AquaDuck water-coaster.
- Norwegian Escape: You'll find four waterslides on this ship, along with a ropes course that dangles over the side of the ship for added thrills. Kids can enjoy activities like scavenger hunts, juggling classes, and a teen nightclub, and parents of little ones can take advantage of the Guppies nursery care program to get a little time to themselves.
- Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas: Book the Ultimate Family Suite for a one-of-a-kind stateroom experience that includes a private game room and an in-room slide! There's also plenty of fun to be had outside of your room during Royal Caribbean family cruises, like laser tag, a rock-climbing wall, surf simulators, and waterslides. You can even go skating on the ship's indoor rink!