Change your cruise date up until 14 days before planned departure—and Viking will waive any fees.
Viking Longship Einar
Viking Longship Einar is Premium River Cruising
As you sail to your next destination aboard Viking Longship Einar, take a refreshing stroll along the walking track. You can also settle in with a good book on the Sun Deck by the organic herb garden or enjoy beverages and light bites on the spacious Aquavit Terrace. Guests also enjoy shuffleboard, a giant chessboard, and two putting greens.
Multi-course meals are served during lunch and dinner at The Restaurant on Viking Longship Einar, with complementary wine, beer, and spirits, too. Enjoy a cocktail in the bar, or explore curated books in the library.
Every stateroom on Viking Longship Einar is modern and comfortable, with hotel-style beds and luxury linens and pillows. Book a room with French balcony or a private veranda with floor-to-ceiling glass doors and the opportunity to enjoy fresh air and even more scenery.
The Viking Difference
Viking River provides:
An intimate, understated, elegant onboard environment where you can relax Genuine, personalized attention - before, during and after each voyage Culturally enriching, authentic shore excursions that allow you to engage in destinations up close, in the company of an informed, local guide.
The opportunity for unique and privileged access - including after-hours visits, special entries and previews of private collections - designed to get you closer to each destination.
A bespoke Culture Curriculum: an enriching, immersive program of both onboard and onshore entertainment that includes insightful presentations, cooking demonstrations and regional folklore and musical performances; with books selected to inform and inspire.
Custom-crafted itineraries specifically designed to give you more time in port, including the choice to venture off the beaten path Fine food and drink based on fresh, local ingredients, complete with regional specialties to engage your palate.
Excellent service, with a personal concierge during each cruise so that you can visit those places you've always dreamed about.
Viking All Inclusive Cruising
Your cruise includes:
- Exceptional Accommodations aboard the newest, most deluxe river cruise fleet.
- Enjoy your choice of staterooms, including Suites, Junior Suites and staterooms with verandas and French balconies Attentive Service from their award-wining, English-speaking staff, plus the personalized assistance of your onboard Viking Concierge - so you're well taken care of.
- Enlightening Daily Shore Excursions, led by friendly, knowledgeable local guides utilizing a high-tech audio headset system - so you never miss a word. Engaging Cultural Enrichment with informative talks, performances, hands-on cooking and craft demonstrations, and much more.
- All Onboard Meals created by their Swiss-trained chefs, featuring fresh ingredients and regional specialty options, served in a variety of settings including the most al fresco dining available on the rivers.
- Complimentary Wine, Beer, & Soft Drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service; bottled water and complimentary cappuccino, coffee and tea at our 24-hour beverage bar
- Complimentary Internet Service throughout their ships In-Room Infotainment Systems featuring movies on demand, plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic and more
- Deluxe Hotels for overnight stays during their pre and post packages, and land portions of their cruise tour itineraries.
Immerse Yourself in Local Culture, Travel in Comfort
Every aspect of your time with Viking - from expertly prepared meals to carefully created enrichment programs and beautifully appointed ships - is planned to bring you closer to experiencing the most from your destination. By owning and operating their ships, no detail escapes their attention. It is what sets them apart from their competitors. And they never forget that looking after you well is how they became the world's leading river cruise line. It's why their guests return again and again. And why they have consistently been the most awarded river cruise line worldwide.
Viking Redefines the Meaning of Service
When you have the best people, you have the best service - and Viking has both. From stateroom stewards to waiters to program directors, our English-speaking staff is trained to the highest standards. Superb Service At Viking, they have almost 3,000 of their own staff worldwide, all devoted to making your stay aboard the most memorable possible.
The Viking River Cruise ships are small and intimate, and every member of their crew is dedicated to personally hosting you. Viking is so confident they will exceed your expectations that they are the only river cruise company to guarantee their award-winning service. Personalized Attention From the moment you first plan your journey to the time you return home, Viking's staff takes care of you. They are the reason why Viking has won more consumer and industry awards than any other river cruise line. And why their guests have awarded them a 99.6% customer satisfaction rating, saying that they have met or exceeded their expectations. Friendly Smiles, Familiar Faces Loyal members of the Viking family, their staff returns year after year.